Just Some Random Thoughts Before I Sleep
3:34 AM, Monday, December 07, 2009 | Link to this post |

I told myself while I'm on my way back home that I'm gonna write something today. The question is, what am I going to write? A friend once told me that as a writer, or a blogger at least, I should have my own style of writing. But what the heck? I'm not a Creative Writing major to have style and everything. I usually write as my fragile heart (uh huh) leads. Most of the time, I write about major events that put twists in my life. Sometimes, my blog transforms into an online shock absorber. I'm an extreme blogger I guess. One day I'm gonna write all the good stuff but on the next, it will be the end of the world for me. There are also those times when the randomness of my thoughts produces clutter on an 'online paper.' I can still remember when a professor of mine in Creative Writing 10 (a general subject in UP) gave us a set of readings about how to minimize or better yet, remove clutter while writing a story. It just didn't work for me, I guess. Just a thought, I have my own writing style after all, a random and cluttered one. :D

Work was... pretty cool today. Got the chance to talk with a workmate of mine whom I haven't talked with because of some personal (and immature) reasons. In the first place, I shouldn't be posting this for his own sake. But blogging somehow became my stress reliever these past few days. So I have no choice but to release this stress I'm feeling right now. Actually, it took me a lot of guts to talk to him because I really don't feel like it. There's still a trace of uneasiness every time he's near me. Like I always want to stay away from him as much as possible. Just last weekend, I was able to ponder on this situation and I've decided to try my best to be in good terms with him. Besides, no one knows that one day, he might resign from work due to some unexpected reasons and by the looks of it, it's not far from happening. I hope that in the coming days, we'll be in good terms. Somehow, I realized that he's a great person with a kind heart. :)

Today, we've been observed, by a supervisor of some sort, on how we handle our students in the center. Thankfully, it didn't become as bloody as expected. We did everything just fine. Hopefully there are only a few negative feedbacks. And I think I didn't screw up. Oh well, let's see on our next general meeting about those observations.

Actually, I'm tired. And since I don't have something in mind to write at the moment, I better sign off now. :)

- Gian