21 Units Remaining
10:32 AM, Saturday, October 06, 2007 | Link to this post | 0 comments

Yes you heard it right. I only need to finish 21 units for me to graduate in my BS ME program (assuming that I'm gonna pass all my subjects this sem). Actually, I can choose to enlist all of those units next sem but I'm thinking twice. Medyo mahirap kasi yung 2 subjects na naiwan (Power Plant Engineering II, Machine Design III). Besides, I'm not quite sure if I can fit all of those subjects in my sked (there might be a tendency of overlaps!). So yun! I'll take the risk of extending my stay in the university for one semester. You know what, I'm glad na rin to know that I can really graduate on time. Dati kasi nawalan na ako ng hope. Pero God is so good pa rin! I just hope that I would be able to finish this sem right. And I need your prayers. I have 4 (or 5) exams this coming week. Haggardness nanaman 'to! Haaayyyy... Pray Pray Pray!!!!! God bless you!

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment