Unsure....
10:49 AM, Wednesday, September 05, 2007 | Link to this post | 0 comments

I woke up this morning feeling unsure of everything. I don't know if our major make-up exam will push through this afternoon. I haven't studied yet for an upcoming major exam. I don't know what will happen to me today. Will I be happy? Is this gonna be the worst day of my life? My roommate greeted me, 'tinanghali yata tayo ah?' because I usually wake up earlier than him. But it's a Wednesday (means no class for me) so I decided to have a longer sleep. Besides, I haven't slept well since Saturday because of acads (and heart) stuff. All went well until after I took a bath and prepared myself to go to a place that I don't know. But this place might be the end of all my pains. I wasn't sure if I'm gonna do this thing. I started asking myself and tears started to well up my eyes. I asked God. Is this really necessary? I don't get the sense of doing it anyway. It doesn't matter to me anymore. Too bad it was too late for me to back out. I think I just did what I ought to do. I was having a hard time dealing with myself this morning. Kahit hanggang ngayon. It seems like I won't be able to live the life that I want. My heart is crying right now. And I think it's just alright for me to grieve....

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment