It Doesn't Matter To Me Anymore
12:03 PM, Friday, August 31, 2007 | Link to this post | 0 comments

It doesn't matter what other people thinks of me,
they might be thinking the right thing.
It doesn't matter if I lose my closest friends,
they might find other people to find enjoyment with.
It doesn't matter if I fail all my exams,
I've experienced the worst.
It doesn't matter if I don't graduate on time,
I might not be ready for the real life.
It doesn't matter if my friends don't invite me to a movie/hang-out,
I'm a loser anyway.
It doesn't matter if I lose my ministry,
I don't get the sense of doing it anymore.
It doesn't matter if I don't lead praise and worship,
I don't know how to sing in the first place.
It doesn't matter if I can't lead the campus movement,
I'm not a credible leader.
It doesn't matter if people don't care,
No one cares for me from the very start.
It doesn't matter if I'm all alone,
No one would want to spend time with me.
My life doesn't matter to me anymore,
It's not mine to own.

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment