Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast!
9:33 AM, Friday, May 26, 2006 | Link to this post |

Summer Classes are over! At last! Now's the time to work harder for our upcoming showcase on the 1st of June at the AFP theatre. I admit it! I've had a hard time juggling my acads and Trumpets. It's too tiring I tell you. Now I've learned my lesson: never enlist in a 'semi-major' subject during the summer classes because you won't enjoy the heat of the summer. I took the ES 13 final exam yesterday. I took the risk to change the solution to the first problem during the last minute giving me a different final answer. But after the exam, I realized that trusting your instincts is better than taking risks. I was so frustrated when I've found out that my first solution (the solution which I disregarded) was the CORRECT solution to the problem. I feel like crying afterwards. I texted Dwight about the whole thing and he replied with this message: "Wag n icpin ang xam, la k n magagawa dun..(smiley) ipagpray m0 n lng..(smiley)" Yes, I need to pray for it. So help me God!

- Gian