Random Thoughts
8:35 PM, Saturday, April 15, 2006 | Link to this post |

- It's hard to live without your Bible.
- I like Janno and Jennylyn's version of Moments of Love. Galing!
- Summer classes will start on Monday, April 17.
- My sister needs to find a job.
- CCC leaders need to plan asap for the coming academic year.
- Trumpets Playshop will end later than my summer classes in UP.
- I miss my friends in UP.
- I'll miss my family when I get back to UP.
- The background of my blogsite needs to be changed.
- I need to learn how to go to AFP theater for our showcase.
- I can sing in front of a live audience without making piyok! I can even reach high notes! Applause!!!
- I miss my days in Aurora.
- Summer vacation will not be a vacation for me after all.
- My English is RUSTY! RUSTY indeed. So frustrating!!!!!
- I wanna watch Moments Of Love!
- I haven't seen all my grades for the 2nd sem 2005-06.
- I've been a Best in Speech awardee for two consecutive years in high school.
- I can't stand the summer heat!
- I don't know how to add an empty album in my multiply account for me to move misplaced pics from different albums.
- God will always be there for us.
- We don't need to be legalistic during Holy Week.
- It takes time for me to organize my thoughts and think of what I want to write in this blog.
- LOST TV Series still has a lot of surprises.
- I have nothing to give to my sister for her 21st birthday. Shame on me!
- Can't think of anything else besides Easter Sunday!

- Gian