New Year! New Look!
9:31 PM, Thursday, December 29, 2005 | Link to this post |

Hi Guys! What can you say about the new background? It took some time before I finished it. The New Year is just around the corner, the same with school. Haaay!! I feel like I don't want to go back to school anymore. I love the Christmas break. I've done a lot of things. I enjoyed every second of it. Two weeks were not enough! Plenty of schoolworks will come along my way as the new year starts. And that's the main reason why I don't wanna go back to school. I'm gonna have two exams on the first week of 2006 and another (maybe) on the second. I expect that time will run so fast (as what usually happens after the Christmas break). It's like waking up one morning and finding out that you only have two weeks before the class ends and you haven't done anything good since the sem started. It happened to me last sem and I don't want the same mistake to happen again. That's why I'm studying my lessons once in a while during the break.

Hope you'll have a wonderful New Year! God Bless!!!

- Gian