How's The Break!?!
5:12 PM, Thursday, December 22, 2005 | Link to this post |

It's been a while since I last posted here. 3 days to go before Christmas...aren't you excited? How's my break? Well, I'm making the most out of it. You know, studying my lessons once in a while... hehe! Need to prepare for the coming year. But there are times that I feel so tamad so I resort to watching t.v all day and eating a lot.

At last, I've finished The Chronicles of Narnia yesterday. Kudos to Mr. C.S. Lewis! He really did a great job! He made me believe more in magic. Each book is unique in its own special way. But my personal favorite is Prince Caspian, 2nd would be The Last Battle and 3rd is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. But generally speaking, all seven books were excellent. That's why it's difficult for me to choose my personal favorite (no one's forcing me to do it anyway).

I'm so excited to watch Narnia! Can't believe that it's now on #2 because of King Kong!
Hope you're having a great time with your family and friends! A Blessed Christmas to all of you!!!

- Gian