God Has Been So Real To Me
7:10 PM, Saturday, November 12, 2005 | Link to this post |

Hi guys!!!!

The enrollment is almost over. I only need to pay for my tuition fee next week. I praise God for everything He had done to me, for giving me a slot in ES 11 and for giving me a passing mark in the ME 63 removals. Hope I can tell you the whole story next time.

This sem, I'm gonna have a Saturday classes and it would require me a lot of adjustments. But what's nice with my sked is that I only have 2 subjects each day.

I would really want to tell you everything right now, from the Stillwaters retreat to the D4G last night to my very first Saturday class in college (which happened early this afternoon) but I need to have some rest because I'm not feeling well. Please pray for me!

God Bless!

- Gian