Hysterical Pink On The Loose!!!
10:20 PM, Friday, October 14, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

I'm so bored here at home! The sem has formally ended last Tuesday after my English exam. Now, I'm quite enjoying the feeling of not doing anything, as in nothing. And it's quite questionable if I'm really enjoying it. My body was aching when I woke up yesterday morning. My CWTS mates and I had an ultimate bonding experience (UBE) last wednesday in a private swimming pool at Tandang Sora (a clubhouse actually). We really had a great time with each other. We had mini swimming competitions, pool games, picture taking, and charades. Some of us (including me) didn't know how to swim so Raph (who had an experience in basic life-saving) taught us some of the basics of swimming. One thing I will never forget was when the caretaker's dog has set himself free and gone crazy. He ran around the pool and we were like trapped in it. We can't get out of the water because we're scared of him. Everyone's going crazy and screaming until the caretaker came to the rescue. Whew!!! What a relief!!!

We also enjoyed singing our childhood songs like nanay, tatay, gusto ko ng tinapay, chippy chippy gum, ang mga ibon na lumilipad, sesame street,... name it, we have it! We also have a very wacky and memorable picture taking. I hope I can post our pics on my photo albums. We had our snacks at SM North afterwards. Then, we parted ways, tired but satisfied.

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment