Keeping The Faith
1:39 AM, Saturday, September 17, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

It's been a while since I last posted here. I haven't got the chance to post during the weekdays because I'm too busy with, you know, studies. Finals week is just around the corner. We only have two weeks before the sem ends. I really feel lousy this week but I'm quite happy because I don't have any exam. You might ask then, what has made you feel lousy? Actually, even I can't answer that question. I planned to spend the whole week to study early for the upcoming exams but it didn't turn out the way I was expecting it to be. I have a lot of free times since Monday but I've spent it for unworthy things. I feel like I haven't done anything good for my acads. I still have failing status with some subjects, so I really need to catch up.

I don't know what God is trying to say to me. But whatever it is, it can surely help me grow and know more about Him. God always comes with surprises. Even though I'm amidst the storm right now (literally and quite emotionally), I still make it a point to cling to God in whatever circumstances I'm in. That's one thing I've learned during the Stillwaters fellowship. God will never leave us nor forsake us. All we need to do is to entrust our whole life to Him. God is so good!

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment