Wasting My Time
11:45 PM, Saturday, September 17, 2005 | Link to this post |

It's 11:30pm and I'm here again in front of the PC. What's the big deal? Well, aside from the fact that I should be sleeping right now, I left some exercises on my ME 63 book unanswered. I'll just continue it tomorrow since I've had enough (I think so) of it. Exam's on Saturday, last exam on that part before the finals. I also have an exam on ES 21 on that day. I hope that the ES exam will be moved to the 28th because I really need to concentrate on ME, which will be on the 24th.

UP's performance on the cheerdance competition was a outstanding. They always come with surprises each year. UP, with a score of 90.76%, has proven to be the best competitor for the 1st place. It was indeed a close fight with UST (with a score of 90.98%). I still enjoyed UP's performance even though they ended only on 2nd place.

That's it for now. I've just realized that I am wasting my time...

Lord, finals week is just around the corner. I pray that You will guide me in my exams and let me lift up everything to You. Please let the Holy Spirit guide my ways...

- Gian