Coffee Cup For The Soul
12:20 AM, Saturday, August 27, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

The week's over... I feel so tired. I've had had a lot of sleepless nights (quite exagerrating). Exams are coming again, I have two on Wednesday, ME nd Physics. I started studying last Monday but I really can't keep myself focused. Things would just come out quite unexpectedly. I need to be more flexible with my schedule right now. It has become my habit to sleep very late at night. I have an average of 6 hours of sleep per week so I cannot blame myself for being half-asleep during class. This usually happens whenever I haven't taken a dose of hot coffee in the morning. I feet the need to drink a cup of coffee every morning. It was then that I realized that I'm becoming a caffeine-dependent person (if you would call it that way).

I just arrived from QC by the way. I'm back here to my humble abode in Laguna. I was quite surprised seeing a new car in our garage. I thought I was lost. Hehe! My mom was there to welcome me. Does this mean that I can learn now how to drive since we have two cars already? I don't think so. I'm busy with a lot of things right now. But if given an opportunity, then why not!? I haven't got the chance to have a feel of our brand new Toyota Vios because I feel so very tired. All I wanna do is to go straight to bed, but look what I'm doing right now. I just can't get enough of the free internet connection courtesy of a good friend of mine.

I think that's all for now. God Bless!

P.S. Thanks Kuya Arbie for the company on the way home... God Bless You always!!!

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment