The Adventures Of The 'Higad Man'
12:09 PM, Saturday, August 20, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

Hello!

It's been a long while since I last posted here. You might be wondering who's the 'Higad Man.' That's me! To make the long story short, I suffered for almost a week because of those microsopic caterpillar bristles from an acacia tree at the CCC tambayan. Anyway, I was dubbed as the 'Higad Man' (or Higgy Boy or Boy Higad... whichever you like) because of that unique encounter with the 'Higad.' Thanks to Preci for bringing me to the infirmary.

I've taken a lot of exams these past few days, and I think I've had enough so I've decided to take a break for a while. Yesterday is a holiday for the QC people (QC day). One of my CWTS friends invited me and 3 of our classmates (Garrick, Cox, and Ro) to a small celebration (or should I say, bonding activity) at SM North. We ate lunch together at Sbarro (it was my first time to eat there) and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (a very touching movie). One thing I should be thankful for: it's all expense paid! Thanks to Kaye! We've seen the trailer of Narnia. I can't wait to see the movie on December 9. HP4 trailer was shown too. I'm also excited to see it. We also have our 'studio pic ala berks.' I'm so happy with what happened yesterday. 'Sulit ang vacation!' I thank God for giving me time to relax and enjoy my time with friends.

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment