God is so good!
10:30 PM, Monday, February 14, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

Hello!

How's life? Just wanna let you know how happy and blessed I am that God is in my life. This was the greatest Monday of my life! The date: Feb.14, 2005. Most of you may think that I'm happy because it's Valentine's day and... you know! But it's more than that. I can say that this is the greatest Valentine's day of my life because I celebrated it with God. I really feel that I'm loved.

But wait, there's more. Last Saturday, I was very anxious about the result of my Physics exam. I even hesitated to see the results on the bulletin board. I expected that I'll get a not-so-good score because I crammed for that exam. To my surprise, the opposite happened. I'm in awe when I saw my score. There is a sudden increase from the score of my first exam to the score of this exam. And for your information, my score in this exam is so far the highest among my past Physics exams. It's very unbelievable! God really never fails to surprise me. I also got the result of my History exam. Know what? I also got a high score. Better than my score on the last exam. See how really God remains faithful to me even though there are times that I have a hard time putting my trust on Him. All throughout the day, I feel like singing praises to God. That's how happy I am! I just wanna tell every person I meet how great it is to know God. He is the God of wonders!

But it doesn't stop there. While I'm at the CCC tambayan, a friend visited me. Actually, he used to be my disciple back then. I was so surprised when I heard him call me. There's even a dead air, I think at least 3 seconds, before we feel that we're in the presence of each other. I asked him the reason why he's there. He said that he's applying for the music circle and their tambayan is just near ours. I'm so overwhelmed! Even though we never had the chance to talk with each other for a long time, he still calls me as his 'discipler.' Grabe, I can't explain how I feel at that very moment. He even opened up a lot of things to me about his endeavors. Our talk was only for a short time but what matters is that, at your darkest times, God still keeps on revealing Himself to you. His faithfulness is the source of our hope! Hope you enjoyed reading this! God bless you!

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment