A very frustrating Monday!
9:17 PM, Monday, January 10, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

Hello!
How's life? Its Monday again. Maybe you're asking yourself why I am frustrated. Well, common reasons: acads, emotions, ministry, and the like! I don't know with me. Everytime I ask God to guide me, I feel that He seems too distant. Or is it just because I trust my own will power than His'? There are times that I feel so down with my spiritual life. There are also times that I'm too overwhelmed with my passion to serve God. If you gonna compare my situation to a cartesian plane, it looks like the steepest mountains in the whole world. Just this morning, I keep on saying to myself that life is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice. Cliche? No, It's true! It's your choice if you're gonna make your life miserable or meaningful. As for me, of course, I want it to be meaningful. I want to put my trust in God, that everything is under His control. I must always believe that He knows everything about me from head to toe. He doesn't want me to feel frustrated or lonely because there are still more wonderful things that He wants to reveal to me. I want God in my life. I want to please Him. I want to praise Him. I don't want my frustrations to move me. Please pray for me. I want God to be in control of my life. For He is greater than the steepest mountains in the whole world.

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment