Prioritize! Prioritize!
6:50 AM, Thursday, January 27, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I don't have a better title for this post. Anyway, it's been a while since I last posted here. I'm too busy with a lot of things. Actually, I'm doing a peer review paper in Physics right now and it's due for tomorrow. I don't know with me. It seems like procrastination now became my way of life and I'm not happy with it. But I still thank God because I know that all these things are just challenges. Challenges that in one way or another can mold me as a great believer of Christ.

Let me just tell you some things that happened to me during the past 2 or 3 days. Our interview activity last Tuesday was a success. I thank God for guiding me and my partner throughout the activity. I had an unpleasant day yesterday. I feel so tired all day long. It seems like I haven't done anything good. "Zero achievement" as Dwight calls it. All the things that I planned for were all gone into pieces. But I still thank God for that. I know that He just wants me to realize something. And that is to prioritize things. I'm still in the process of making prioritizing a habit. It really takes effort. At the same time, sacrificing those things that you think can't do you good.
That's for it now. I hope to hear from you soon. God Bless You!

P.S. To all Kalay TA: may prayertime tayo sa Monday 5:30pm sa Kalay, malamang. Punta kayo kasi ako ang leader for that day and ako rin ang in-charge for food. Kita Kits!

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment