Eyes That Never Lie
2:40 PM, Sunday, April 15, 2007 | Link to this post | 0 comments

I got sick over the weekend... What can I do? I won't be able to make it to the Stillwaters Core Leaders' meeting at the Student Center. Today is a Sunday and it just means one thing: I should get ready to go back to QC. The two-week summer break is over. I will once again be entering the prestigious halls of the country's premier State University. Naks!!!! This is gonna be my third summer class in UP(and I hope that this is the last). I already packed my bags earlier this morning while my family is out for church. I wasn't still feeling well when I woke up. So my mom decided to leave me in the house na lang. Gosh... I have tonsillitis pala and it bothers me so much. Kanina, I tried singing a song (Eyes That Never Lie) from our musical and I can't sing it properly. Grabe... I feel so frustrated after that. I need to get well before Tuesday because Sir Jaime told us that we're gonna learn some songs from the musical on our next workshop day. I really need to get well soon or else...

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment