I'm gonna miss the summer of 2005!!!
3:50 PM, Monday, June 06, 2005 | Link to this post | 0 comments

I really mean it! I enjoyed this year's summer. For the very first time, I joined Trumpets Playshop(after how many years...). I enjoyed being at playshop because the people are so cool. I learned how to be myself in front of a lot of people. I also learned how to use my talents for the greater glory of God. Actually, we have a showcase last May 27. Thanks to my family because they've supported me throughout the show. It was really my weakness to perform in front of them but God gave me the confidence I need through Trumpets. I enjoyed the rehearsals and the showcase itself. As Mica Pineda (Summer Stock student) had said, "the magic doesn't stop after the first showcase." I still want to learn more about musical theater and how I can use it to proclaim God's Word! I hope I can still make it to Trumpets next year. God is so good, all the time!

- Gian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment