20 At Last
11:55 AM, Thursday, October 26, 2006 | Link to this post |

First of all, I wanna thank everyone who greeted me on my birthday. I celebrated my birthday with the Stillwaters people at the camp. I enjoyed the little celebration they've made for me. Girls, thanks for singing the 'Awimbawap' song and doing a little skit for me. Guys, thanks for the 'Awimbawap' choreo and for taking me down memory lane that night. I really did have a great night. Thanks for those people who prayed: Kuya Julius, Lai, Cha, Te Flo, Dwight, and Melvin. You're my angels. I love you all! Thanks to Tita Rachel for the fries. Thanks to everyone in Square One! It's nice to be working with you for the Lord and celebrating my birthday with you. Thanks to my dad for the new MP4 player. Hehe! I was surprised when I got home. God Bless You All!

- Gian