When The Oceans Rise And Thunders Roar
11:19 PM, Saturday, September 30, 2006 | Link to this post |

3 days without school, 3 days of boredom. 2 days without electricity, 2 days without the light. Trees being uprooted, friends being hard to find. Exams and class reports postponed. Oh, how can life be tougher than this?! Tell me!

What am I doing with my life? Am I gonna blame others for what's happening with me now? No, that's not the right thing to do. I think I'm learning my lesson. "Do not depend on people!" You see how traumatized I am since that very dreadful day. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....... I wanna scream my lungs out and tell the world that I can live without them. Now I'm living my life with 'skin-deep' relationships... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh........

Why do I always need to be the last to know!!!!

- Gian